Inviting us on your campus can tremendously benefit both your students and career center staff!
We customize each of our workshops and group coaching sessions by including examples of alumni from each of our university partner. Each of our campus visits focuses on strengthening partnerships between career center staff and students interested in competing for internships and jobs in CSR, sustainable business, and social enterprise.
Examples of our campus visit offerings:
Creating Your Path to Meaning and Money – Focused on helping participants Get Clear, Get Connected and Get Hired for well-paying internships and jobs that leverage their education and match their values. Participants will leave the workshop with:
- Greater clarity about their professional priorities and values-based career goals;
- Strategies and tactics to leverage social media (e.g. twitter, LinkedIn) and in-person conferences to connect with like-minded professionals and organizations;
- Concrete steps students can take to best partner with their career coach post-workshop.
Group Coaching Sessions – Our team will meet with groups of 8-12 students for a 30-minute coaching session to provide additional guidance and share resources and insights for students to successfully compete for their next responsible career opportunity. Group coaching sessions can be organized around specific functions (e.g. marketing, finance, consulting) or issue areas (e.g. poverty, renewable energy, CSR careers).
Career Center Staff Training – We engage career and student services staff in a conversation around employment trends in responsible careers, resources, and coaching techniques they can leverage to empower students to best compete for responsible career opportunities across the private, public, and non-profit sectors.
Participants will leave this workshop with:
- Greater clarity about responsible career options available across sectors (e.g. CSR, impact investing, sustainable development, benefit corporations, foundations);
- Resources to help students best prepare for responsible careers (e.g. professionals associations, twitter handles, LinkedIn groups, conferences, job boards);
- Coaching techniques to confidently approach conversations around values, as well as strategies to keep students engaged in their career exploration and job search;
- ICF-accredited CCEUs hours that can count toward obtaining or maintaining career coaches credentials.
Want to learn more or schedule a campus visit? Please Contact Us!